We call our tattoo aftercare cream, Buttercream, due to it's smooth, velvety consistency. It is specially formulated for all stages; prep, during, after, and for the life of your tattoo. We are known for our non-greasy formulations, so instead of having a greasy mess on top of your tattoo that collects all sorts of dust, lint and other gross stuff, our Buttercream sinks in quickly and begins nourishing your tattoo immediately.
With natural and organic ingredients, our buttercream:
- Will nourish your skin in preparation of getting your tattoo - doing this will often times save you from the 'seeping' stage
- Lets your skin breath - does NOT suffocate your tattoo
- Can be used as soon as immediately - your artist will guide you, however we've found that you can begin using this product immediately after your first wash
- If your artist uses Sani/Flexiderm, begin using the Buttercream immediately after your first wash and all throughout the healing stage
- Should be reapplied after each wash
- Is known to cut healing time in half
- Should be used during the entire life of your tattoo to keep it moisturized, healthy and vibrant
- Is made with our Relaxation blend of Essential Oils including Lavender, Peppermint, Copaiba, Lemon & Lemongrass
- Your artist can use our Buttercream (with or without CBD) or our Balm Stick while they are tattooing, as glide
*A specially formulated genuine Glide will be launched soon!
Tattoo Aftercare Cream
*Aloe Vera Juice, BTMS 50 (a natural, plant based super conditioner), *Mango Butter, *Safflower Oil, *MCT Oil, *Shea Butter, *Cocoa Butter, Arrowroot Powder, *Rosehip Seed Oil, *Essential Oil, Vitamin E Oil